The annual MSFCA Directory and Conference Program is published each year for our annual conference and membership meeting. It includes:
- Information directly related to the conference such as the conference agenda, facilities map and a list of educational sessions.
- Reports from all of the association’s committees.
- Reports from major support organizations such as the State Fire Marshal Division, Department of Natural Resources, Minnesota Fire Service Certification Board, etc.
- Contact lists for Minnesota fire service organizations and agencies.
- An Advertiser Index, which lists contacts for fire service supplies, services and supporters.
The annual MSFCA Directory and Conference Program is distributed at the annual conference, and is mailed to all members of the association. The directory serves as a resource when fire officers are looking for products, services and information throughout the year, and we encourage you to patronize our advertisers.
The directory includes:
- Apparatus and Equipment
- Code/Fire Service Consultants
- Facility Products
- Financial/Pension Management
- Service Organizations
- Support Services
- Training and Education
- Uniform and Logo Products
- Vehicle/Equipment Maintenance
Click here for a PDF copy of the current advertiser directory.